Monday, June 2, 2008

$10+1 MTT 45 Players

Last game of the night, go to play conservatively after playing a little too loose in the previous two tournaments.

Pocket jacks in the big blind, don't even have to bet and everyone folds. Haven't gotten any cards to play and a hand I can play dies without a caller.

Call with pocket 3's. Don't hit the flop and fold.

Raise with pocket 7's. Get one caller and hit a 7 on the flop and just check hoping for a big bet. He does bet and I just call all in and he has pocket J's and he doesn't improve and I more than double up to 2,720 chips and move into 10 of 27.

10h3d in the big blind. Jc3c3h on the flop with a raiser and a caller. Go all in and don't get any callers and go up to 3,520. Next hand win a small pot.

KQ of diamonds and call 120. Flop doesn't bring anything so I check and then fold to the first bet.

AQ of diamonds and raise to 420 and reraise a raiser who has AK of spades. I hit the flop, but he gets the K on the river.

AsQh on the very next hand and go all in and get two callers with KK and QQ. Don't get any cards and I'm out at 21st place.

No comments: