Sunday, June 1, 2008

MTT KO $10+1 90 Players

Multi-player tournement with knockout prizes.


AQ diamonds, raised it up to 105 (5 callers). Flop comes 3C,8D,5D so know I have a flush draw and bet $420 and get on caller. On the turn I hit a 10D and get the flush. I check to hide the flush and the other caller bets out 500, which I call. The next card is the 9D so I put the other player all in and he folds. I take down the 2,470 pot.


The very next hand I'm in the big blind and get AH8S and just check. The flop comes AsAc5h, I've got three of a kind, but with a weak kicker. At the river I call an all in and the other player hit the full house on the flop. I was thinking fold, but called anyways.


Next hand I'm delt AdKh and don't improve after the flop, so I fold to some strong betting from the other 2 players. Down to 1,785 from the starting 3,000 chips.


Dealt AQh and I raise to 300 and get 3 callers. The flop comes KdJs2h and I make a continuation bet in hopes to take down the pot and get one caller. A 7s comes on the turn which doesn't help me. The caller bets 700, since I'm down to 715 I just call pretty much giving up on the tournement. The river brings a Qd which kind of helps my hand. The other player in the hand bets 100 and I put my last 15 into the pot. The other player had Jh5d which means I take down the hand and more than double up to 3,850 chips. I got lucky here.

The next hand I'm dealt QQ. I raise, get three callers. The flop has a K on it, but I bet anyways hoping the others didn't hit anything either. All of the other players fold and I take down the pot.

A few hand later I'm dealt AsJh and get one caller. The flop comes Kc6cQc, I bet 500 in hopes that he doesn't have a club. He folds and I'm up to 5,390 and am 21 of 47.

Ks7s and am in small blind so I just call. The flop comes 5h7c8h a good hand for a big blind special. I bet the pot and am lucky the big blind didn't get a special because he folds.

AcJs just called in the small blind since there is already a caller in the game. The flop comes Ad3cJd and I bet 720. I get one caller. The turn brings a 5h and I bet 1,680 and the other player goes all in. I quickly call and he shows As7d and I'm way ahead with two pairs. A 7s comes on the river, but it's not enough from him and I go up to 10,630 chips and am 6 of 37.

At the first break I'm 15 out of 32 and have 7,930 chips. I got involved in a hand with AK that didn't go very far.

AsKh raise it up and get lots of callers. The flop comes all diamonds and I'm out of the hand at the first raise. Loose quite a bit of chips.

Dealt KK and the player to my right goes all in. I also go all in to keep others out of the hand. My hand holds up and I get a $2 knockout prize and go up to 12,270 chips (12 of 26).

Getting down in chips and am dealt AdQc and go all in. I get one caller who has AK. I don't improve and am out in 16th place.

No comments: