Monday, June 2, 2008

$10+1 MTT 90 Players

AdKc Raise to 135, flop Qc6c7d, bet 240 and got 1 caller, turn brings an 8c. I should have just bet and then folded, but I had a flush draw so I bet 300 and the other player called. 6h comes on the river and I check and the other player bets 1,410 as if it matters because I'm folding since I don't have a hand and he probably has something. Down to 2,325 chips from the starting 3,000.

4c6c just call looking to see a flop on the button. Flop comes 7s2d9c a bet comes of 160 and I fold.

As9s try to get a look at the flop for cheap again, don't get to and have to fold.

KcJc get to see the flop for cheap. Two clubs come on the flop and bet 200 of the pot size, everyone folds and I'm at 2,095.

9h5h call a raise behind me. Flop comes 6h7dAs. I raise to 240 but have to fold when a person in front of me check raises me. Glad I only lost 240 in my attempt at a draw hand. Going to have to stop playing suited cards and only play premium hands since I'm down to 1,645 chips.

As9s in the big blind and just check. Flop comes Ah7sJh, I go all in with my A and get a JK caller. My hand holds up and I more than double up to 2,270 and move up to 42 out of 45 from 45 out of 45. Need to double up some more to stay in.

Ac8c and call the 200 big blind. A raise comes and I quickly fold. Don't want to risk going out the marginal hand. No one else calls and the raiser takes the pot.

Ah8c go all in since I'm low in chips and the binds are 150.300 with 25 antes. Up against As7s and my hand holds up with and 8h on the river. Move up to 3,500 and stay in the game.

A few hands later get pocket 8's and go all in. Everyone folds and I get the blinds and antes along with some previous callers. Happy to stay in there and move over 4k chips.

Kh5h in the big blind, have to fold to a raise. Next hand in the small blind and call an 780 all in along with two other callers. Don't hit anything on the flop or river and just check. Have to fold to a bet on the turn, to the person with a straight.

At the break I'm 22 of 23 with 2,940 chips and the leader has 33,350 chips. Hopefully I'm able to double up through him since where at the same table.

Ad8h go all in with the big blind quickly coming. Get a raiser with AsKd and I'm out when he hits the K on the turn and I'm out in 22nd place.

No comments: